Human hair wigs can be styled as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- Tu curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- Before using heat, use a heat-protector product
Some tips and tricks:
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- Do not sleep, shower or swim with your wig on.
- Store your wig on a hanger or wig stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Check with your wig consultant before perming or coloring.
- Do not apply conditioners or detanglers to the base to avoid shedding.